The HOT Black Friday Sales (11/24-11/26):
- Select Wet n Wild gift sets at $4.99, get $4 ExtraBucks, limit 3.
- $5 ExtraBucks when you buy other select Wet n Wild gift sets, limit 3.
- Select NYX lip color 2/$11.98, get $10 ExtraBucks on 2, limit 3.
- CoverGirl Katy Kat products 2/$16, get $8 ExtraBucks on 2, limit 3.
- Sally Hansen buy two, get one free (excludes Miracle Gel and Extreme Wear).
- Revlon classic nail polish $4.99, get $3 ExtraBucks, limit 6.
- Select Physicians Formula mascaras $9, get $9 ExtraBucks.
Rite Aid - Wet n Wild nail gift sets $2.99.
- 5/$5 on Sinful Colors nail polish.
- 25% off regular priced items with coupon in circular.
- 50% off select Wet n Wild gift sets.
There are also a few week-long sales worth noting, especially if you like Revlon.
The HOT Weekly Sales (11/20-11/26):
CVS - Revlon classic nail polish $4.99, get $3 ExtraBucks, limit 6. Buy the Wet n Wild mascara mini gift set for $4.99, get $4 ExtraBucks.
Rite Aid - 40% off Revlon face, nail, and eye.
Walgreens - 40% off Revlon.
Oh and one more. Get 25% off beauty and personal care at Target on Tuesday, 11/22 when you text BEAUTY to TARGET (827438).
Speaking of Target...
Defy & Inspire (Target)This stopped me in my tracks on a recent Target visit. Most of it is repromoted core stuff, but these are new...
Bonita Gel-On (Rite Aid)
Sinful Colors 2017 Must Haves (Walgreens)
|Shade Names (new shades in bold):|
Bitten * So Daupe * Jam Out * Deep End * Apeasing * Jade Kat * Snow Me White * top coat
Sally Hansen Color Therapy (Target)
Call me skeptical, but did they just add a trendy ingredient and gold caps to existing Complete Salon Manicure shades? Sure looks like it!
L.A. Colors holiday gift sets (Walgreens)
There are some decent nail sets...
These three have a bunch of cute crap for nail art....
Wet n Wild Sequins & Stardust
|Polish shade names:|
R-U-Free-2 Dance? * I Dream Of Jean Genie * Ninja Lovelace * Studio Glitter & Gold
Looks like Rite Aid got the best Wet n Wild gift sets this year.
Jesse's Girl (Rite Aid)Cauldron back in the PGS days.
Two more things a little outside of my usual territory...
Batiste gift sets (Walgreens)
I also saw these crazy bags at TJ Maxx...
They have a dichroic (think duochrome on steroids) finish that shifts around all over the place.